Conjugation and pronunciation system of verbs in European PortugueseFor a description, see here.
TalkIt Demos in Video
- LetsReadDB : 20 hours of reading speech of 284 children.
Dictionaries in SAMPA with and without: 1) vowel stress marking, 2) symbols for digraphs, 3) alignment with the graphemes:- dic_CETEMP_50k_mc_v9.txt - The most recent dictionary for continuous speech, with semivowels and vowel stress marking in SAMPA; some alternate pronunciations (separated with ";").
- Minimal Pairs: pairs of words in Portuguese, which differ in only one phoneme. Each line in this file has a pair of words followed by the corresponding pair of transcriptions. A more complete list is here.
- Executables (win) in 32 and 64 bits to convert a given voc. file to a pronunciation dic. and
to train a model given a dic. file.
- n-gram models (for n=2 to 8) for dic_CETEMP_40k_acentuado_alinhado_digrafos.txt (open folder; the first lines of these files show the possible pronunciations of each grapheme).
- Source code here.
- Records utterances from prompted sentences/commands shown on the screen.
- Speakers can read the sentences "Off-air", before starting the utterance recording ("On-air").
- Requires .NET Framework 3.5.
- The .msi installer is here.
Our lab has a soundproof booth (Absorsor ABSLOC.15 cabin with 130x124x250 cm) for high quality recordings of speech. If you need to use this facility, please contact us.